- Online booking: save time, money and 5% (up to 30 days before course start)
- Family offer ski courses: for 2 pers. from one family; 5 % reduction*
- Course language Dutch:
We employ many Dutch-speaking ski instructors at the Maria Alm ski school. That is why we try to divide even advanced children into Dutch groups if possible. Slightly advanced and younger children are preferred! However, we cannot give a guarantee.
- 2 to 4 hour course (lunch care optional)
- Course start Sunday and Monday
- Daily course start over Christmas
- Grouping: 30 minutes prior to course start
- Courses take place from 5 children per group
- ...and don't forget to bring your Level Pass!
* Valid from 3 course days
10 am to 12 pm and 1 pm to 3 pm
Next to the entrance to the Aberg gondola lift.
The assembly point in the village centre.
Assessment per interview (from 9:30 am).
- Lift II
- Speed and terrain
- Running and jumping
- Hockey stop
- Moving exercises
- Technical parcours
- Freestyle I
- Freestyle II - Slopestyle
- Freestyle II - boxes, jumps
- Moguls II
- Freeride II
- Racing I
- Skiing in formation TOP